Thursday, October 14, 2010

Taste The Rainbow

Lots has happened since I last posted! Both dormers are completely constructed and the entire house is sheeted, walls and roof. Today we started putting shingles on the roof. I've been busy working on my house and keeping up with school as well.




Ryan framing up the south dormer




South side all framed and sheeted


Sheeting going up on the north side


North dormer frame interior


Ryan nailing the north dormer ridge beam into place


South dormer interior; note the large window size.


North dormer frame; note the smaller window size.


North dormer all framed up.


North side framed and sheeted.


Current progress marked by installation of shingles.


Notice the rainbow color scheme of the shingles. Did I choose to do it this way because I got a great deal on randomly colored shingles, or am I just that weird?? Hard to say...

1 comment:

  1. It looks AWESOME! Way to go, cousin. YOU'RE BUILDING A HOUSE!

    ReplyDelete