Saturday, May 29, 2010

Proximity Maps


Cool, I'm figuring stuff out! Here are some location reference maps. Cabin site is indicated by a red star. It's about 13 miles to Bemidji which is a big town on a big lake. Plantagenet Lake is about 10 miles and I fished there last summer (and took these pictures) with my cousin Paul, my brother-in-law Dave, our grandpa, and various other family members. Click/drag to pan maps, or click +/- to zoom in & out.

Here's Grandpa on the shore of what I think is Plantagenet Lake. We went to several that looked similar to this and were close to my cabin site.


Cousin Paul and Grandpa bringing the boat in.













Dave, Justin, and Nathan with a northern pike.













Grandpa, Joel, Rachel, Malachi and Paul on another nearby lake.



1 comment:

  1. Grandpa looks good in orange! (Notice that he's wearing a winter jacket in the summer...something you probably never have to do in CA.)

    ReplyDelete